2000 Issues Vol. 25
Vol. 25 - No. 1 - 2000 Contents:
- J. Brzeziński , M. Szychowiak: Self-stabilization in distributed
systems – a short survey,
- K. Chakrabarty: Bags with interval counts,
- N. Belacel, R. M. Boulassel: The use of fuzzy assigment method to make
grading of bladder cancer malignancy using the features generated by means
of computer assisted image analysis,
- M. Iqbal: Spline regularization of numerical inversion of Mellin
Vol. 25 - No. 2 - 2000 Contents:
- I. Masłowska, D. Weiss: JUICER - a data mining approach to
information extraction from the WWW,
- G. E. Antoniou: Minimal circuit and state space realization for
generalized Kelly-Lochbaum Discrete 2-D filters,
- J. Brzeziński, M. Sajkowski: The application of computational geometry
algorithms to the timed verification of communication protocols,
- R. Susmaga: New test for inclusion minimality in reduct generation.
Vol. 25 - No. 3 - 2000 Contents:
- G.E. Antoniou: 2-D quadratic continued fraction expandable systems: minimal
state space realization.
- F. Glineur: An extended conic formulation for geometric optimization
- T. Morzy, M. Wojciechowski, M. Zakrzewicz:
Clustering Sequences of Categorical Values.
- C. Spathis, M. Doumpos, C. Zopounidis:
Detecting falsified financial statements using multicriteria analysis: the case of Greece.
Vol. 25 - No. 4 - 2000
Special issue on “Evolutionary and Local Search Heuristics in Multiple Objective Optimization”, Part I
P. Shelokar, S. Adhikari, R. Vakil, V.K. Jayaraman, B.D. Kulkarni: Multiobjective
ant algorithm: combination of strength Pareto fitness assignment and
J. Balicki: Adaptive evolutionary algorithms for multiobjective task
assignments in distributed computer systems.
Y. Collette, P. Siarry, H-I. Wong: A systematic comparison of performance of
various multiple objective mateheuristics using a common set of analytical
M.W. Thomas: Multi-species Pareto frontiers in preliminary submarine design.