All submissions should be sent either to the FCDS office or to a member of the Editorial Board,
who will be responsible for the reviewing process. Only original papers, neither published nor submitted for publication elsewhere, can be submitted.
Before submitting a manuscript to Foundations of Computing and Decision Sciences be sure
to read carefully our Editorial Policy.
Please note that by submitting a manuscript you declare that you have read,
understood and accepted our Editorial Policy.
The recommended way of submitting papers to FCDS is by e-mail. At this moment, we accept any of the following formats: Portable Document Format (.pdf), Latex (.tex) and MS Word (.doc,.docx).
Prospective authors may consider using the detailed FCDS guidelines for camera ready versions of papers. Otherwise, the authors should follow some minimal requirements:
- Manuscripts must be written in ENGLISH
- The essential contents of each paper should be outlined in an ABSTRACT of about 100 words. It should not contain references
- Sections and sub-sections should be numbered with Arabic numerals
- Author's mailing address should be put as a footnote on the first page of manuscript
- Illustrations, photographs, tables etc. should be readable
- References in the text should be numbered in square brackets and listed in an alphabetical order at the end of the paper. They should be written in English (the language of the original should be indicated in brackets after the title if it is not English).
Authors of accepted papers are obliged to deliver camera-ready versions of their papers formatted according to the FCDS guidelines. Please download our MS Word template or Latex style file for camera-ready papers. Sample article source in Latex is also
Upon publication one copy of the issue will be sent free of charge to the corresponding author.